Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Untangling the Web


I believe that if I belong to a secure network, creating an online persona would be a safe way to publicly display my information. Unsure of what to write, I was able to come up with a few facts regarding my hobbies and interests. This day in age it is very crucial to be a virtual entity by having the ability to communicate on the internet and to be recognized by millions of others. Being part of a "global community" is really quite an amazing thing. I am able to interact with people across the world! Not only are there no costs, but being part of this community provides me with on the spot access towards email, chatting and other site with communicating capabilities. As the years progress, life is handed to you on an even shinier, sturdier silver platter. Thinks are so easy to use and readily accessible, who knows what's in store for us in the future?!

No comments: