Thursday, February 7, 2008

blog entry #2 belinda

sorry its so late, my internet wasn't working.
To me creating an online persona is not just a way to be informative, it's also an exciting way to share intimate details of my personal life with friends and peers, and do so in a creative and personalized manner. take for example facebook. with facebook i can express myself through all the different applications such as the interview application. with this application, all my friends can learn more about me, without all the formalities of an in person conversation. the facebook community to me is amazing. the internet, and facebook enables me to connect with people from all over the country, as well as in other countries. being part of the online community helps the youth of today to stay connected, and informed, and allows us to do so in a creative and personal manner, without all the formalities of being in person.

No comments: