Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Online persona, what it means to be part of a global community

At first writing an online persona was fine. I mean it was a little embarrassing to me , but I figured it probably would be directed to Professor K. When we read it aloud in class,however, I got nervous but then figured, what the heck. Lets just keep this train moving. I mean it is similar to the "about me" in facebook or myspace. But its different because people read it and dont really comment. So to me its not such a big deal. I think being part of a global community, is to be active on the web. whether its chatting, emailing or just searching the web. I think just being able to use the web and have some idea on what to do. I think you defintely partake on the global communtiy. Virtual entity-is the capablibilty of performing some action or service or otherwise interacting in the virtual world.(Agtivity)

No comments: