Wednesday, February 6, 2008

''Part of a Global Community''

Some people believe that writing certain things about themselves and post them online might be impersonal and cold. Personally I felt comfortable creating an online persona and share some things about myself with other people. To me being part of a global community is really interesting it is like you are participating to a discussion that never ends. In my opinion it is really constructive spending my time exchanging information with people all over the world. It's a place where you can meet people with common interests and discuss about several subjects, you can share your opinion and get information about different cultures and generally whatever you are interested in. Finally, I believe that being a virtual entity means to show who you are by expressing yourself through your words and thoughts.

No comments: